Wednesday 23 March 2011

Working lunch.

Hello readers, it's day 31 of my life change blog, and before I get into the juicy bits of today's fruit squeeze I thought I'd take a moment to explain something humorous.

I woke up as usual, washed my face, looked at my enormous beard (Been not shaving it since the start of this so that when I do, I can see the weight loss from my face, bizarre idea I know) and looked out the window, its one of those sloped windows built into a roof side. Anyway After the normal morning rituals of washing and eating I sat poised at my desk looking at what I needed to get done today.
Some time later (lunch time to be more exact) I thought I'd go and have the weird pasta/sauce (tomato and cheese) and broccoli pasta bake thing that I'd made yesterday, so I got it out the fridge, put some into a bowel and microwaved it.
Then as I worked my mother contacted me via skype (she likes doing that, and to be honest I like the conversation) she talked about me coming over for dinner, which was korma.
I accepted as I had not planned what I'd have for dinner anyway and its nice to see the parents more than just the one ritual meal each Sunday.
So I set an alarm and biked to the house when it was ready, its a good 2 miles of hills and a good little exercise for me.
Anyway after returning home form the meal I felt a little tired and thought to myself not long ago (9pm) that I was really drained, so I decided to make a hot chocolate and drink that while working, I opened the microwave, my lunch was still there and as I laughed I saw on my worktop cereal that I was eating this morning before I emptied the bin. So, I ate half my breakfast and missed lunch! no wonder I was hungry!

Anyway the lesson learnt here is to make sure that food time is food time, I often eat and work, this will have to stop otherwise I'm working during times that should be set aside for myself.

probably not as funny as you might have expected...


Well before all the usual statistics here is what I feel the last 31 days have achieved:

1. Normal sleep pattern.
2. Loss of 1Stone 2lbs.
3. Good varied diet.
4. Consistent good moods.
5. A vastly reduced acid intake.
6. Headache reduction.
7. Physical fitness increase.
8. Asking better questions instead of accepting frustration.
9. Consuming more greens.
10. Eating regular meals.
11. Work productivity has vastly increased.
12. Finding no time to become "bored".
13. A lot more active, enjoying weights and cycling.
14. Less stressed.
15. Learning so much each day about maximizing my nutritional intake.
16. Discovered how mentality is 90% of the issue and how to spot negative emotional states.
17. Learned that to make lasting change you first need to condition yourself for the changes.
18. Learned to ignore those that are confused with your life changes.
19. Learned that some people won't change because they are not in a place to do so, no matter how much you explain.
20. The most important of all, I now laugh a lot! waaaaaaaaay more than before.

These things might seem trivial, but the amount of positive changes I've had collate to somehting I'm very proud of.

Now onto the statistics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 31:
(Morning)

Actimel Strawberry.
Cereal (half eaten)
1 pint of mineral water with lemon for alkalinity.
1 Neuro Bliss

(Lunch)

Nothing, left it in the microwave.

(Dinner)

Chicken korma (did not eat too much)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fitness
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 30:

Bike to parents, 40 mins combined trip, harsh hilly terrain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last message
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update Again today, I just wanted people to know it was mostly through an insane workload that helped me not post!

Peace.




This made me laugh, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment