Tuesday 22 March 2011

DAY OF AWESOME!

Friday, the day I yet again posted nothing, well I'll let you know what happened!

I was working through getting finances for a new business venture when a friend contacted me letting me know his company gives massive business grants out all the time, and what what I needed was some of the samples of what I'm doing and a small business plan.

I don't do things in small measure, so I spent from the moment I got that E-mail (10am) working on a business plan, now you may or may not know this but a full business plan contains some number crunching as well as outlining all goals, target audience and projected figures to name a few.
So I worked solidly on this, adding all the information that I could complete with cash-flow and break even charts. When this was finished it was 1am, no time for a blog.

The Weekend was it's usual relaxing awesomeness, and come Monday I started working on the samples to accompany the business plan, this also ran until around 11pm, and I finished the day off with a hour or two of mineccraft (A video game) .

Today, as the title suggests has become somewhat awesome, I've awoken feeling very refreshed, had a good breakfast, the sun is shining and as I type this in one window I have my current work making samples to accompany the business plan and the other typing this. Sipping on this Neuro sonic I feel somewhat pleased with my health endeavours and, also, more importantly where my mental state has gone.

I appreciate playing games now that I have rationed my time in doing so, I actually feel healthy, energized and excited.
I feel this is completely due to state changes, drinking healthy amount of alkaline has removed all acid reflex I used to experience, proving that this actually works, I enjoy food as I eat only when I'm hungry now, and do not snack at all!
When I work, I'm excited by the outcome, not challenged with the thoughts that work = pain, it is now very much a work = pleasure, and its showing in the quality of my projects.

Today I tried on some jeans I got a while back, they were far too small for me back then, and just to see if I had actually gone anywhere with my health, I thought I'd try them on!
Well I was pleasantly surprised when they fit, and this not only bolsters your mood but as soon as results start appearing, losing weight is easy, its he beginning where it feels like nothing your doing is working.

So my only real advice is to set goals that once you reach them you can see progress, and that progress is a reward. Rewarding yourself not only makes neurological associations that pleasure comes from the process, and now losing weight no longer feels a chore, but more a pleasurable experience.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 30:
(Morning)

Actimel Bluberry.
Two Crumpets
1 pint of mineral water with lemon for alkalinity.
1 Neuro Sonic

(Lunch)

Branflakes. No sugar.

(Dinner)

Pasta bake, tomato, herb and broccoli.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fitness
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 30:

Light bike ride (so far)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last message
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update Again today, I just wanted people to know it was mostly through an insane workload that helped me not post!

Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment