Monday 28 March 2011

Just another manic Monday.

This morning started badly...

Woke up incredibly late, 11am to be exact, and to stop myself from getting a bad sleep pattern I am going to set up an alarm to wake me at around 9am.

After waking and doing those morning antics, I thought I'd eat breakfast.
The fridge was partially bare, and the freezer also, I had no money so it looked like today I would have to skip eating, I figured I'd just work through it and think up something.
After coming up with a new set for my business idea I headed to the bank to desperately see if I somehow could magic money into my account.
By magic there was ten pounds in my account, this made me very happy, so I went and bought basic supplies, Milk, bread and also poptarts as a treat.

This made me think, without money, we have less power in this world than a primitive culture where they still hunt their food, we lose our appreciation for what we really do have, and mask it with very pale comparisons.
For example, without money, assuming you lived in a city how would you eat? (without the aid of someone else)
You could maybe hunt a cat or some kind of urban creature, but then you'd need the tools to prepare it, and the tools to cook it.
A hunter may seem like his life is hard, but really is it?
He has to live without technology, which in some respects is a good thing, and as well has to track his food, but unless his tools and environment are taken away he can always survive, ok sorry, he or she for those that demand political correctness.
It just made me think, a primitive race may not have technology to enhance their life, but they are also not bound by technology and modern civilization.

I think if I had a choice of freedom or the current urban life, I'd defiantly think about it seriously.

"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value."
-Albert Einstein

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 34:
(Morning)

Nothing... :(

(Lunch)

4 Pop tarts, I was so hungry I just had to indulge.

(Dinner)

English Breakfast, Sausages (80% pork), Bacon (trimmed), baked beans. 2 Medium eggs (Poached) and 2 slices of toast lightly buttered.
.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fitness
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 30:

Weights 20 minutes, nothing really impressive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last message
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A five second video showing how I feel when I wake up late.

Peace you beautiful, beautiful readers!

1 comment: