Wednesday 18 January 2012

Coffee post... makes no sense.


Today in between working I've been working more on my game!
For those of you unaware I've been slowly working on my own retro RPG game for the last...7 odd years 0_0.
I only just realised how long this has been going on for... wow...
Not sever years solid, on and off, flowing with the tides of life, if I'm too busy then it sits on the back burner.

It's been a long time, and its not really even fully ready for its initial demo. But once all the initial problems have been ironed out its just a case of adding content, and that is my strong point!

I'm not sure why I've filed this under adventure... but it is.



You might note that this post is around the 1:20am mark, and might be thinking that I forgot to post today, well I didn't I just posted late and I'll explain why.
The last week or so I've been finding sleep hard, not the act of sleeping, I fall asleep easily. But what I'm really struggling with is waking up!!

This morning was the last straw, I went to sleep at 2am  (a normal time for me) and I normally expect to wake at around 9-10.
I've been waking at 2. That's a 12 hour sleep! the last few days have been about 11 hours sleep and this is massively unhealthy for the brain and body.
I've decided to actually pull and all nighter and not sleep tonight. Instead I'll work on my game, watch a few films and drink coffee.
Come tomorrow night (or tonight technically) at around 11 I'll go to sleep and set an alarm for 8-9.

I'm also booking an appointment with my GP to see what the sleep problem might be, as well as finally sort my tooth ache out that I've had since September...

So tomorrow is a general body repairs day.


looked through and tweaked my original marketing strategy, looking at improved ways of making this business work, it can be done but I'm not expecting miracles, I'm expecting millions! (got to stay positive)

Another thing I've be looking at is my costings, since I started this project in early august the financial climate has changed drastically and learning where I stand in it today is going to provide vital information in correctly assessing and delegating funds. 


WHOOO (sorry that coffee was good)


I can't function to write anymore... its 2am!? where did 30 minuites go!?


Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment