Tuesday 17 January 2012

Late night RUMBLE!


Went to bed a bit earlier yesterday, to try and wake up at a normal time. over the last week I've been finding it very hard to wake up even after 10 hours sleep!!
Tomorrow I'm going to book an appointment with my GP, it might be from cutting my food intake down is causing me to become more tired.

Got a hold of multivitamins again to take with the ginseng and B12, also come Omega 3.

Cut my food intake as I've started "cutting" which is a process of increased cardio with less carbs, effectively cutting weight.




Had these a few days back, saw them in Tesco, and did the obvious idiotic thing and bought them for being pretty.
As you will know, producers make something look pretty for a reason, to sell it to dumb people like me, I checked the stats and it was not too bad, about 16% of your RDA in fat, for instant noodles is pretty good.

Anyway Once I got it home and opened it I noticed something, obsessive packaging!!

Once you open the box it peels away revealing another tub, with logo and same style inside, the outer packaging is pointless, you get a plastic fork with it, and the flavour powder and noodles.
When i added the boiling water to it I won't lie it smelt delicious, but this is not a positive review.

It only smelt good, it had no flavour, I mean that, none. It was so promising but it was just watery noodles.

In summery, nice design, pretty packaging, but ultimately a massive let down. I've only tried the Chilli beef flavour (what a joke... flavour). So I can't vouch for the other flavours in the range.


Taste: 0  Smell: 8  Texture: 5  *total* 13/30  (BONUS HEALTH: 4/10) *Bonus total* 4/10

RESULT: TERRIBAD





Been Working hard on making sure the products are as strong as possible, I need to go over al lthe organising and workflow systems as well as get my stock sheet up to date. as a Treat here is a teaser of one of the Designs:


Note the word "FATAL", some people did not notice at first.





These guys, at 6 pack short cuts are not always that good, and this video will only apply to people that want to lift weights and not do so much cardio.

The thing to remember is that abdominal muscles will never appear as long as there is a layer of fat on top of it. You need to lose the weight through cardio and once you get to the 10% body fat range you'll start to notice them.
Belly fat is the first area of fat to appear and the last to go, so don't get discouraged if you don't have the perfect abs, it takes time, and dedication.

That is all the time I have tonight, sorry it's a late night post, good luck you beautiful, beautiful readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment