Friday 13 January 2012

Back from the dead.


Yesterday I was pretty ill, and bedridden all day (hence no post).
The last time I was even slightly ill was at least 4-5 years ago and as a result I don't cope well with normal illness!

I was making crazy combos to try and not feel ill, I had a sore throat, so first port of call, a pint glass of hot water, 4 slices of lemon, some manuka honey and green tea bag.
It helped with the sore throat, and tasted ok too, for me I just wanted to get as much fluid into me as possible, and sleep whenever I could.

I then had a fever and went from hot to cold very rapidly making sleep impossible, coupled with painful joints so I took a punt and ran a pretty cold bath, with bath salts etc.
once in the bath I'd constantly, but slowly raise the waters temperature until I was pretty sure I was bathing in lava. For me this removed my fever, could be just luck, but just saying for me it worked out ok.



Jellybear is one of my current favourite artists, originally going as Ridorii, this artist makes happy chip tune music and I'm lucky to say he has provided music for my business!!
This guy is amazing and I wanted to share his latest song with you, because I can.

I hope this guy go's far, I also hope to work with him further in the future


I've not had much fun in the last day and a bit, illness has bed ridden me and having little to do other than focusing on not throwing up all I had left was sleep, which yielded some strange dreams.

Firstly, living in the place I do, I really miss my parents cats, when I lived there they seem part of the furniture but in reality pets are really therapy.

I think all types of people prefer different types of pets and require different types of interaction between them.




Ok that's all I can do today because to be honest I've done next to nothing today, thanks for reading and hopefully I'll be well and back on track for tomorrows post!!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment