Monday 16 January 2012

Short and sweet (and savoury)


Today has been mostly spent in the office, made a new design, got a large amount of the websites images processed and today has been good for productivity.

I'm looking forward to the day off the launch, I'm sure I'll have a big post about it trying to purswade people to buy my products etc.


Today, like the last few days I've just been reducing the amount I eat and increasing fluid intake.

Went for a run Sunday night, I had no idea how cold it was and with each breath the freezing air was tearing apart my lungs, when I got home I found myself coughing a lot and now have a sore throat. I'm going to have to look up tips in running in cold weather.



When I'm posting short blogs like these I'll  try and have something useful at the end so as to not waste your time.


Taken from /fit/ this is a simple list of some quality foods in each category! 


I'm sorry today's blog is so short, but I won't just not post, because if there is even one thing you can take away form this that benefits you, then my work is done!




No comments:

Post a Comment