Tuesday 30 August 2011

Day 200: War as it should be.

Been a day or so since the last post, but lets forget about that, today is the 200th day that this blog has existed for!

I'm not as excited as I was at day 100, because up until that hundredth day my posts had been truly daily, with a few exceptions.
This second hundred days have been more random in posting, I assure you this is due to my busyness and not due to laziness, admittedly there have been a few occasions when at the end of the day I've been to tired to post.

Anyway, two hundred days! That is the good part of a year, so what have I achieved and learnt?
Since the last hundred days I've not achieved much in life lessons, but I have worked hard and noticed a few things holding me back.

One thing I'd say was the most memorable change was the effect of working long hours has on the moral for outside exercise (in my case running) and as a result I've done very little at that.
I'm thinking of making *opens photoshop* a chart that will show where my time is invested, and hope that having a visual aid can help me make some adjustments and note the effects. The categories will have things like work, social, relaxing, exercise; you get the picture.
*just made one*
So today has been a mix of tidying the office, and doing little odd jobs (Other) and in between I've been relaxing with the other half.
VX Project is the game I've been working on for around 5 years...
Anyway I'll be adding one of these in posts and analysing, after a while I'll see trends of days that went well etc and be able to adjust my pattern to suit needs!

So what can we expect in the next 100 days?
I said I'd be stepping up my game, and that is exactly what I'm doing! Working out will increase, diet / nutrition will get tighter and I'll try harder to learn more from various sources!


So before I post this I'm going to introduce you all to a new section, a section called:


http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/541124

Coma, a very clever and atmospheric game that in my opinion is a visual and audio masterpiece.


Remember the wall of text that used to be at the end of each post? saying what I ate and what exercise I'd done?
Well that is also being overhauled and replaced with a more visual graph, so that its less of a brain melt of information.

See you tomorrow readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment