Thursday 25 August 2011

Day 195: The 48 day break... STAGE 3 ACTIVATED!!


So it's really been 48 days since my last post, that is an incredible amount of time! So I'm guessing after falling off the face of the earth you might have a few questions as to just where I've been.

During August I have 2 events to attend, they are large scale and basically where I get to hook up with some old friends, also this year I got to sell my products at the first event, I was optimistic that my designs met the criteria but not so optimistic with the people that attend as they tend to spend all their money on other wares, so keeping this in mind I made T-shirts sold at a reduced price £10 (normally sell at £15-18) in the hope that I would actually shift stock.

Turns out I managed to sell everything I took, this is great news and helps me focus on building the business as I know the products sell.

Now I've only just got back from all the events and sorted out my sleep pattern etc.
I will admit I've eaten terribly, but worked out when I can, so not much change in weight.

ANYWAY time to talk about the changes going on here.

So after all this negative eating and living in general it is time to cleanse, and not only that, step everything up a level. That's right, time for level 3!!

Level three is just a increase of exercise, regular eating of low saturated fats etc. Also while doing this making sure to pass any knowledge to anyone who will listen.

Stage 3 also includes not only an increase in my own life adjustments, but in a pledge to keep the viewers up to date with life changes I've drafted in a personal friend to post for the female readers!

KIRA has made big changes in her life, having lost a lot of weight through diet and also being a fashion expert she will provide the female readers with the vital weapons of knowledge to get the most out of your lives! While I just tackle general subjects and things male related, this means something else, EXTRA CONTENT! She will be posting as close to daily as well so you have twice as much to look forward to each day!!

We will be covering a lot more subjects, things like the bedroom and relationships (we are not experts but there are some common issues that we can advise about).

So I'd like to welcome you all back, back to evolving!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment