Friday 26 August 2011

Day 196: Struggling to relax? I know I am!


This has to be filed under diet and health!
Recently, since coming back from a month of fun and excitement I've noticed that going from one extreme to another can bring about some interesting results.

For example, things I did to relax before now seem mundane, and that is due to my association's of what relaxation really is, have been altered.
A few weeks back, relaxing was mass socialization and drinking alcohol and thus changing my state.
Anyway It's paramount to health, when changing a lifestyle and in just everyday life, to know just how to relax! for me social interaction and long baths seem to do the trick, however this is largely to do with my lack of social contact during my every day life.

Today I spent a lot of time just looking for a way to relax!

Anyway I'm going to cut this post stupidly short as I've run out of time... so tomorrow I'm going to start a new rule! Posting before midday (might be slightly over tomorrow)


What do you readers do to relax?

Chuuuuuuuuuu~

No comments:

Post a Comment