Wednesday 14 March 2012

War... HUUHH!!! WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?




THE BATTLE CONTINUES!! 





So this new system is interesting, I've learned what changes will be made to Monday's new plan, battle plan number2.
I also have come up with a clever way to visually depict how the battle is going!! I'll upload that later if it's finished in time.



The main problem I'm finding is remembering everything that needs doing each day.
So I've come up with a good idea, one I might have mentioned doing in a earlier post, I can't remember if I did.
Right, well, the idea is to make use of the space macbook I have laying around by converting it into a   tool for optimum performance.

It will contain a day to day schedule, exercises, have all my favourite fitness websites and articles in it's bookmarks and have apps for counting calories and assessing my exercise output. 



This will be named project "Command Centre" as it will be a hub of useful info, I'll also transfer all the blogs files needed to make daily posts, so if I'm not at home I'll be able to post and update as long as I have a connection, and even if I don't I can type up the text and just quickly import it!! (useful when I'm on trains and have nothing productive to do.


I realised today I've been doing this all wrong, I'm in too much of a hurry and contradicting my body, before I start hitting the weights heavily I want to reach the weight of 12 stone 4 pounds.

once I reach that weight from cutting, I'll then go for the muscle, I have plenty of that as it is I'd rather just work on the cardio and get myself back into a fit shape before sculpting.

I will still press every day, but just a light session, nothing to strenuous mostly to stop the loss of too much muscle while I am cutting.







===========================================================
WEEK 1  ~O.S.W.G~  BATTLE REPORT!!
===========================================================

Lose 4lbs. Simple task. (0 pounds lost)


Run one mile, three times this week. (Mon 1/1   Wed 0/1    Fri 0/1)


Create  three new designs for the "Hunter Series"   (0/3)


Bench press once a day (3/7)


Sort through and throw out / donate clothing that never gets used. (0/1)


FINISH WEBSITE. (0/1)


Do not eat after 8pm (2/7) *had a slip up Tuesday night*


Finish first main ark in "A Guards Tale"  (0/1)


Blog daily. (3/7)

===========================================================




I'll try and post another update tonight showing off the idea I mentioned, the visual representation of progress. (I like these kind of things)

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment