Tuesday 13 March 2012

Untitled mess.



Today was the day I'd have troublesome wisdom tooth number #3 removed (upper right). Anyway I have an infected tooth (the problem tooth) And the surgery cannot happen until that infection has subsided as it will null the anesthetic. So for the next 5 days I have to take antibiotics. The tooth will be removed Monday.

As for the O.S.W.G I'll put that update at the end of the blog.



I saw a AWESOME drinking game board game and I realised that I've yet to make a simple, old school board game, so I'm going to!

It will be a drinking game, it will be comical and social and it will premier on here unless the content is NSFW.




I really don't have too much else to say today, I'll add something tomorrow, been a weird day!

"To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent."  





======================================================================

WEEK 1  ~O.S.W.G~
======================================================================

Lose 4lbs. Simple task. (0 pounds lost)


Run one mile, three times this week. (Mon 1/1   Wed 0/1    Fri 0/1)


Create  three new designs for the "Hunter Series"   (0/3)


Bench press once a day (1/7)


Sort through and throw out / donate clothing that never gets used. (0/1)


FINISH WEBSITE. (0/1)


Do not eat after 8pm (1/7)


Finish first main ark in "A Guards Tale"  (0/1)


Blog daily. (2/7)

======================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment