Monday 12 March 2012

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!



Appropriate music  to accompany my first post with this new system!!

So, I'll get straight to it!!

======================================================================
WEEK 1  ~O.S.W.G~
======================================================================

Lose 4lbs. Simple task. (0 pounds lost)


Run one mile, three times this week. (Mon 0/1   Wed 0/1    Fri 0/1)


Create  three new designs for the "Hunter Series"   (0/3)


Bench press once a day (0/7)


Sort through and throw out / donate clothing that never gets used. (0/1)


FINISH WEBSITE. (0/1)


Do not eat after 8pm (0/7)


Finish first main ark in "A Guards Tale"  (0/1)


Blog daily. (1/7)

======================================================================
This will be attached to the bottom of each post, updated so that progress can be followed!



Lucozade Revive.
I saw this in my local shop, I thought I'd give it a go being a huge fan of lemongrass.

First thing I'd like to say is I don't really like carbonated drinks, but I did like this, the flavours where  there, a hit from the lemongrass and a subtle wash of ginger (I don't like ginger, but this was ok and even... nice).

Price tag? around £2, however my local Tesco has the four packs for sale for £2!! So I bought 3 boxes, one of each flavour.
Lemongrass is the best flavour closely followed by the cranberry and acai berry.

Worth the price? well for 50 calories yes, but if I had to pick any drink with low calories I'd pick the Lucozade sport lite range (   >> LINK HERE << ), better designed for active lifestyles. but if you want great taste and the bonus of low calories then you should absolutely give the revive series a go! 


Taste: 9  Smell: 7  Texture: 5  *total* 21/30  (BONUS HEALTH: 5/10) *Bonus total* 5

RESULT: GREAT!!



Might post later tonight, that's right folks some days might even have 2 UPDATES!!! CRAZY!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment