Monday 30 May 2011

Day 99: HOLY SHIT!

HOLY SHIT!
Tomorrow (Technically today by the time) will be the 100th day!!

I need to do something a bit different and commemorative for the occasion.

As for today, I better get down to the meat!

Recently life has been chaotic and a little fast paced to keep up with, I guess I should reveal more about my plans, business aspirations etc, I'll save all that for tomorrow, but I will put up an image related.

This is the first image of this item to ever make it online, not even my family have seen this!

This is Prototype 001, the original, the beginning, it is so important and a massive milestone.
What you are looking at is the Logo of the new business.

Oooooo I'm so excited to finally reveal some of plans tomorrow, and its nice to be in a position to do this on the 100th day!!
I really need to do something different!!
I'll do something, I also know you casual readers want some more wisdom (of sorts) and humour bestowed upon you, and it shall also be granted since now things are starting to slow down to a manageable pace.

So it's been a while since we discussed anything other than my ambiguous and vague projects, so today I'll discuss whatever comes to mind.

Firstly, assuming you are a part of the social networking web you might use things like Twitter or facebook, and I often see people Pruning their friends lists etc, cutting down those that have little impact on your life or maybe those that just annoy you.
Regardless, it is interesting how you can just sweep away those people without thinking, it's like being given the ability to delete that persons existence, but in a friendly way.
Personally? Yeah sometimes I remove a few people but I must admit I do have a few people on my facebook that I keep for the simple satisfaction of laughing at some of the things they discuss or think, almost in a sadistic voyeurism fetish.
It seems there really are people that are so painful to watch it's almost amusing, and even though I should not gain amusement from such a foolish ideal, I do, and I admit that is not very clever.
For me it is usually the people that at some point have had a negative propulsion from, and as a result my distaste for the said people I often find myself not getting annoyed or angry, I just discover the humour in the people that perhaps have radical opinions in comparison to me. For example you might get a person that at some point you have a disagreement with, you try to debate it but they just post some profane obscure insult or just resort to name calling, most people would delete them or settle the difference.
I like to not delete people as everyone changes and for all you know you might have been in the wrong, but when people seem to dislike you its interesting that they will sometimes keep you? you might think to yourself they could be doing exactly what your doing by keeping them for humour and I believe this is sometimes the case but if they continue to try posting negative comments or just trying to cause an argument you'll realise that there is nothing humourers in trying to create argument and thus they keep you on their friends list even if you seem to be the cause of so much negativity, strange, they could just delete you, but would rather endure the negativity of argument.
Strange, if you find someone irritating and not humourers, delete them.
I'm obviously speaking from experience, I know there is a person on my friend list that neither gets amusement nor wants to use my posting as humour material, why not delete me? It really confuses me.

Bit of a random tangent, and kinda irrelevant.
Anyway life for me has been hectic and my sleep pattern is officially ruined, so tonight I plan to pull an all night job and try hitting the sack at a reasonable time tomorrow.

I can feel this all night idea is going to be hard, my bed is very comfortable, and summoning me, but I need to resist, just going to try being productive and keep hydrated.

Health and fitness news *too small to warrant a banner*
Been eating ok, NOT ideal but good, lost more weight and bulking out from the exercises, also I have a blister from training too hard so no running for me for a day or two.

I'm excited about tomorrows post :3 See you then!!
PEACE!


4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Exciting. And many other positive words. I was just about to sleep, glad i read this first :) nightnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep well! I was un-aware you was still awake, thanks for reading :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the excitement button?!

    I completely know what you mean, I keep some people on there that I really dislike but their posts I find hilarious. This other person I sorta find annoying (some of my friends really don't like her as she can be oversensitive), she can be entertaining. When the earthquakes and stuff were happening, she was posting every 2 minutes about it, and it was basically the bbc feed on facebook XD I commented saying that and she was like "lol sorry" or 'tever. My friends commented with more or less the same thing, and he gets a bashing XD

    Just some things she says is funny like one time she was having a dinner argument with her mum and brother and went "this is why I don't eat!" when clearly she overeats XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah, sometimes it is pure entrainment.

    Can't wait to post today's post 0-0 100 days went by fast!

    ReplyDelete