Friday 13 May 2011

Day 79: The void period

So much for my frequent updates!

Good news however, I can explain this lack of posting. In my last post I mentioned that my stuff had arrived for business and I was very excited at the time as well as a little apprehensive.
Anyway there was machinery included in what was delivered, one of which arrived without a power cable, so I phoned daily and after a week of things being sent and not arriving and general bad communication, the cable arrived!

So I made some testes and discovered that the item did not STILL work, you have to be kidding right?
No, it seriously was not functional so I called again various days and today not only arranged for it to be sent back to the company, but after my somewhat agitated mood I also got the company to not only replace the faulty machine, but to also replace it with a better model which is due to arrive Wednesday.
So I've been stressed and in phone calls all this time, sometimes having breaks to try and relax.



During this, my diet has been effected, I started binge eating and doing less and less exercise, as well as being stressed I also had difficulty sleeping, last night for example I turned in at 5am.

This is unacceptable, so today in my aim to step everything up I found a program I can take that will really kick me into shape, it's the P90x challenge.

A program aimed for 90 days, intensive training, and I will be adding more exercise to it.
it's a killer program aimed at athletic's but I don't believe it is beyond me, it will be tough but will also be a nice outlet from working.
Currently reading documentation on the P90x Nutritional plan (I will avoid their self plugged supplements and supplement their supplements with cheaper alternatives.
I'm about to work all my exercise out, as well as get the nutritional plan sorted, so today will not be a long post, but I will be resuming daily posts as this is also a good way to relieve stress.

Might film it over a long period so I can make a sweet montage!!

So readers, I WANT YOU!!
yes you, I want you to suggest awesome working out music, and I'll share a couple of mine with you right now!


My music for when I'm lifting weights, busting out dumb bell reps or sit ups.


When I need a boost of energy.



When I'm cycling.

Running.



So tell me what gives you drive, determination and grit in your darkest exercising hours!

This post is dedicated to a reader who told me to keep posting! RAWR!

Peace you beautiful, beautiful readers!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...Its nice to know that even people we even think are strong, falter. No implying that you are weak, of course. Im hitting a void myself, so its good to know it happens to others too :)

    The P90X is a good challenge, I wish you well with that :D I look forward to seeing your updates. I shall be returning to my blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to listen to Foo Fighters - All My Life (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ04WbgI9rg) and Less Than Jake - The Brightest Bulb Has Burned/Screws Fall Out (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qyJ4iiuwU8) inspires me for some reason than anything. Which I need atm as I'm just studying hard.


    Hehehehe, testes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foo fighters used to be my all nighter studying music.
    Also Less than jake!

    I like listing to orchestral music and jazz when just relaxing etc, find it helps me unwind.

    ReplyDelete