Monday 18 April 2011

Approaching Birth

Taken From Foo fighters new album, I keep listing to it on repeat, take a listen if you think you'll like it.


Deep breath... IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!
Had a crazy week or two, I had the best birthday celebration yet, and have enjoyed summer weather (we are just in spring, it's been that hot here!) and also achieved some great relaxation.
My girlfriend has just returned home and it's all beginning to set in. Some post party blues but we must press onward!

I must admit the break was needed, it was strange going from blogging almost daily to not blogging at all, but this way has let me gather more thoughts to discuss!

What have I learned? Well after hoping in the last 10 years that someone would throw a party for my birthday or arrange something it's safe to say people are more than willing to attend, less than willing to organize, so I'm glad I arranged something otherwise it would have just been like all the other years.
At the party even some friend from far away turned up in the middle of the night, un-expected but very awesome, thank you!

Anyway, good weather is great for moods, it's a mixture of happiness from the sun (Vitamin C) and our natural neuron association's connected to good weather, for example when a child most kids liked good weather as it permitted you to go out and play.
I have good neuron association's to snow as I relate it to sledging and school days off, its interesting how are previous pre conceptions dictate our moods!

The logo has changed, as I feel I am at a new junction in my task of evolution, this will be better explained when the new logo is ready for it's deployment.

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.

- Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

A lot in life can be rewarding, more so things that have no self benefit, selfless acts of charity.

At the weekend I volunteered to help at the Icceni Village being constructed near my town, these people helped me out before and even held my birthday party their, through no gain of their own, so I figured they lived a happy life and did so much for others that I would offer my services to them to help with a few projects. The project was to start construction on a two story roundhouse, the most impressive house in the village, built in a traditional way (the Icceni were Celts) So I worked their helping its construction. The work was hard, mostly heavy lifting but I did sleep well that night having earned a good night rest.

After it, I realised that I need to step up my game, so far I've been following a simple diet and eating structure and it is working, but not very quickly, and I'm also not getting nearly enough exercise in my days, so time to work a new schedule out, get back onto the weights every other day, and start morning or evening runs to shift more excess weight faster.
This will be reffered to as Evolution stage 2, Increasing effort and making lasting changes.

Tomorrow is a busy day, so I'll have to end this soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 54:
(Morning)

Muesli
1 pint of mineral water with lemon

(Lunch)

Cup of tea, Lorraine Quiche, half a chocolate brownie.
1 pint of mineral water with lemon


(Dinner)

1 pint of mineral water with lemon
English breakfast, Egg poached, 80% pork sausage, branston beans, bacon trimmed and toast.
.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fitness
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 54:

Light run, Light bike ride.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last message
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?

- Vincent van Gogh



No comments:

Post a Comment