Thursday 24 February 2011

Lasting the Whole War.



Evolving is not a painless process, you know those irritating Wisdom teeth?

I was talking to my dentist about them (I was having problems with mine at that time) he explained that they are a result of our species recent evolution.
The phrase "teething problems" seems somewhat relevant now, I mean its a process, a means to an end.

So just like our wisdom teeth, our personal evolution is going to create some issues in your life until they iron themselves out!

The reason I'm talking about this is today, I noticed some changes myself.
I've probably cut my eating habits quite a lot! Well according to my calculations maybe as much as 40% deduction.
This food deduction has effected my DDR ability, and I found myself tired much quicker, I mean I know it makes sense, less input equals less output.

Was just surprising, I was not expecting to feel like that, however my ability has gone up, nearly got perfect scores on various songs.
DDR for those that don't know it is a dancing machine in the arcade where I live, its not really dancing but at the level I play at it is defiantly a workout.

Other changes?
Hmm More tired in evenings, and until I get my time management right I'm having next to no free time to wind down.
So just teething problems!

I did Invent something amazing, Pizza flavoured panini, I known, ground breaking lunch technology!!
I'll discuss that later, for now I'll discuss the food concept, I have finally broken the morning problem.

"The morning problem": The inability to eat large quantities of food in the morning to fit into the new eating plan (Eating more in the morning, and decreasing at lunch and having the smallest meal at dinner time)

I made sure I stopped eating at around 6:30pm, so that come morning I'll have worked up a hunger.
Like doing any exercise, if you lift a heavy weight straight away you're going to have difficulty!
But using a smaller weight then moving up when your comfortable will soon help you lift the heavy weight with ease, so it is repartition of the small things that will help you get better and eventually be able to do the big things in life.

I firmly believe that the biggest problem for me will be keeping it going long enough to become routine, once I achieve routine this will all become a lot easier.

I had the pleasure of listing to people in the street where I live, they were talking about finally getting a house and getting their mortgage and buying things for the said house, things that were not important, things like huge TV's and items that will just blow a massive hole out of the expenses row of their balance sheet.
It dawned on me, that every seminar I watched was right, books I've read too, people really do have no financial literacy, me included to a degree.
So I asked a good old friend to teach me old school accounting, I need to know the process that money takes, only by understanding it can I make the wise decisions to help amass the funds I will need to break out of the shell and fully evolve.

Whenever you buy something, just think about what its for, if you need it, and could you have invested the money more wisely.

I'm REALLY tired and tonight I'm going to try playing some video games and have a light jog to just cool down from a hard day.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY 6:
(Morning)

English breakfast: Branston beans, 2X Bacon (Fat removed), 2 80% pork sausages(more pork equals less fat and connective tissue), 2 slices of toast and a poached Egg (Greatly more healthy AND more tasty than a fried egg).

1 Half pint of Blueberry Juice

1 English Tea (2 Sugars, dark)

(Lunch)

Pizza Flavour Panini (I'll explain in the last message)

(Dinner)
Weetabix X3 Semi skimmed milk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fitness
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 6:

DDR, Heavy session, was completely drained afterwards.
(Will do a weight thing on Fridays, showing how much I've lost or gained)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last message
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kikojui's Pizza Panini

Need:
Panini
Dried Mixed herbs
Parma ham
Cheese
Tomato ketchup

Cut the panini in half, lightly butter(or margarine) then sprinkle a pinch or two of dry mixed herbs(they come in a pot in the spices and herbs section) then add a peice of parma ham as the next layer on top of the herbs.
Add cheese (whatever preferable amount) then finally add some tomato ketchup on top of the cheese.
Put in a foreman grill or in the oven or under a grill until the cheese is melted and the panini crispy and hot.

Server and Enjoy!

That is all I have time for, hope something in this was helpful.
Please comment if you have enjoyed this blog, it helps motivate me and lets me know people are actually reading it.

Peace out you beautiful people!

3 comments:

  1. The routine is something I've struggled with after being ill in the late part of last year but it is coming back now. I think what we also need to remember is the best results are the ones that take the longest and most work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely gonna keep reading these blogs.

    Good luck with getting it into a routine - you're right, once it becomes routine, it becomes natural. You won't even think of it as a challenge at all. It's just getting there which requires perseverance.

    ReplyDelete