Tuesday 22 April 2014

A Liquid Spanner In The Works~



I figured I'd post this under 'Challenge' since I'm limited to what I can use for the header image...

Liquid Spanner in the Works:> To do something using a liquid that prevents a plan or activity from succeeding:


In this example, knocking over a pint glass of water into the top of your main PC while off your face on a concoction of painkillers, antibiotics and sleep deprivation.

Yeah. Really happened.

Now my main focus is the following:

- Attend Hospital appointment Friday
- Attain Funding to replace PC

- Keep on track wit fitness
- Maintain and adjust diet
- Write weekly goals and meet them
- Re-set sleep pattern to awake at 8am
- Go for morning walks and listen to motivational speakers during so.
- Keep on track with all the above.



I may well be unwell but I'm far from unless so it's in these times I find it best to keep active, maintain a positive outlook and just move forwards!


No time today to write what I actually want, but that is being scheduled in as I do still have a laptop there, none of my images but that is just 
aesthetes and content surpasses that!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment